Join Astrochemistry.eu !
Astrochemistry.eu encourages scientist (also young scientists) in the field of Astrochemistry to act as topical advisor for this web-page.
Board members should be experts in one of the above mentioned fields and willing to actively contribute to the content of Astrochemistry.eu.
Please contact Guido Fuchs, contact (e-mail)
The role of the Advisory Board
Members of the Advisory Board are especially encouraged to inform AstroChemistry.eu about the following topics, facilities and current research status of their country:
- local astrochemistry networks
- active astrochemistry groups
- upcoming astrochemistry conferences
- European and National funding possibilities
- relevant graduate schools / student information
- job fora / job information sources (web-links) - no daily postings
- useful local research facilities (observatories, large scale laboratories/research centers)
- occasionally inform about latest science highlights
- giving advices about the content of Astrochemsitry.eu and inform about possible mistakes
AstroChemistry.eu aimes for a well balanced mixture of members, i.e. researchers from all countries are invited to participate. Young researchers as well as senior researchers are welcome.
The final desicions about the content of the Astrochemistry.eu web-page will be made by the coordinator.